- Creating A Financial Plan For 2012 Conventions & Conferences
- How Board Games Help Your Pocketbook and Financial Planning [Guest Post]
- Carnival of Retirement 31st Edition
- TotallyMoney Blog Carnival- Big Bang Theory Birthdays Edition
- Truck Battery Price Wars! EverStart Maxx 78s vs Interstate Mega-Tron 78
|Inside The Debt Black Hole #5 - How Much Does It Really Cost To Charge Your Gadgets And Gizmos?|
|Inside The Debt Black Hole|
|Written by Dave Hilton|
This is the 5th Episode of "Inside The Debt Black Hole" - a show that combines Personal Finance and Geek Culture. The topic of today's show is gadgets and gizmos- specifically how much does it cost to keep them charged!
A recent story on Dvice talked about a study by the Electric Power Research Institute revealing how much it really costs to keep our toys charged.
My question for today is- at what cost would you stop using your gadgets and gizmos because they cost too much to charge? Leave your comments down below.
Get Plugged In! Subscribe To The Debt Black Hole!