- Creating A Financial Plan For 2012 Conventions & Conferences
- How Board Games Help Your Pocketbook and Financial Planning [Guest Post]
- Carnival of Retirement 31st Edition
- TotallyMoney Blog Carnival- Big Bang Theory Birthdays Edition
- Truck Battery Price Wars! EverStart Maxx 78s vs Interstate Mega-Tron 78
|Inside The Debt Black Hole #4 - Geek Girls Want Video Games Not Dolls!|
|Inside The Debt Black Hole|
|Written by Dave Hilton|
This is the 4th Episode of "Inside The Debt Black Hole" - a show that combines Personal Finance and Geek Culture. The topic of today's show is girls and toys- specifically Video Games!
A recent study shows that for the first time ever- girls want video games more than they want dolls! Although, dolls were still 2nd on the list. I see this as more proof that Geeks really do rule the world!
So my question for today is for all the Geek Girls- what are your favorite memories of playing video games when you were a kid? What about now? Leave your comments down below.
If you have topic ideas or guest suggestions for future episodes- email me at escape AT debtblackhole DOT com or contact me through this website. Thanks for watching!
Got Pac-Man Fever? Subscribe To The Debt Black Hole!