- Creating A Financial Plan For 2012 Conventions & Conferences
- How Board Games Help Your Pocketbook and Financial Planning [Guest Post]
- Carnival of Retirement 31st Edition
- TotallyMoney Blog Carnival- Big Bang Theory Birthdays Edition
- Truck Battery Price Wars! EverStart Maxx 78s vs Interstate Mega-Tron 78
|Is It Difficult To Buy Gifts For Geeks? [Video]|
|Personal Finance - Buying|
|Written by Dave Hilton|
I just celebrated my birthday and I got a really cool present. My wife & kids didn't know what kind of webcam to buy me (it was something on my wish list) so they let me buy one for myself. I ended up buying a Logitech c920 HD Webcam and I absolutely love it!
For some reason the things I ask for confuse my family, so I usually end up buying my own gifts.
I tend to agree with Daisy at When Life Gives You Lemons that Gift Cards and Gift Certificates are NOT bad or impersonal. I think I'm starting to prefer them over other gifts.
Leave your comments below!
A Very Merry Unbirthday. Subscribe To The Debt Black Hole!